Fuel gas consumption coefficient
According to with changes in Regulations of use of the Inčukalns Underground Gas Storage Facility 2018 on the 1st of June the system users should provide a fuel gas for the pumping units during injection time. The coefficient has not applied to virtual reverse flow – for gas injection during the withdrawal season.
2021/2022 storage cycle
The fuel gas consumption coefficient for the 2021/2022 season is CFG = 1,16%
GUIDELINES FOR CALCULATING ACTUAL FUEL GAS COEFFICIENT
The fuel gas coefficient is calculated taking into account:
- average annual consumption of each compressor station for the 5 years of operation, with the highest annual consumption from 2008
- the percentage of use of each compressor station, for the 5 years of operation, with the highest consumption
- applying the unpredictable external factor coefficient of 5%
- the fuel gas coefficient is determined to two decimal places
- the coefficient is recalculated once a year, after the end of the injection season.