Presentation of JSC "Conexus Baltic Grid" seminar (2017)
Informative seminar for the members of Baltic States natural gas market took part in the conference hall of JSC “Conexus Baltic Grid” Gas Management on 14 February. Conference participants from Latvia, Lithuania, Estonia and Poland were informed about the provisions and news that enter into force on 3 April when the natural gas market is opened in Latvia.
We offer to familiarize with the presentations of the seminar (presentations are in English)!
- Natural gas market model from 03.04.2017
- Open gas market conditions from perspective of traders and consumers
- Development of open gas market regulatory framework
- Third party access rules and standard procedures
- Capacity booking and balancing. Communication processes
- New natural gas trade rules and DSO role