Please note that suggestions and comments received during the public consultation will be published. If the applicant wishes to make his point of view anonymous, please indicate this in the questionnaire. The most important planned changes in Inčukalns Underground Gas Storage Regulations are:
- Storage capacity products are compiled in a separate document to illustrate the procedure for using storage capacity products and to indicate differences in the use of storage products.
- New storage capacity products (inventory transfer product and injection capacity priority product as a tool for congestion management) have been introduced and the two-year bundled capacity product reservation and allocation procedure has been changed.
- The principle of congestion management has been changed from proportional to first come first serve to ensure the stability of the planned flows.
- Specified conditions and limits for the corrections of allocations at the Inčukalns UGS.
- Introduced conditions and restrictions for nominations and transfer of inventory between user products.
- The procedure for determining and forecasting the quantity of total natural gas to be stored in the storage cycle has been changed and the principles for setting the start and end dates of the injection / withdrawal season have been clarified.
The drafts are here:
- Regulations for Use of the Inčukalns Underground Gas Storage Facility (project)
- Auction Regulations of the Storage Facility Cycle Injection Capacity Priority Product for 2020-2021 (project)
- Procedures for Use of Inčukalns Underground Gas Storage Facility Capacity Products (project)
- Auction regarding the storage of active natural gas volume and provision of availability in the storage in 2020-2021 (project)
- Regulation of the auction of the two-year bundled capacity product of storage cycle 2020-2021 (project)
Attention: Comments about publicly consulted documents please submit by 21.11.2019 writing to email@example.com